Recent Posts

Sunday 25 October 2009

In life, nothing lasts forever. Nothing is perfect.
Whats the meaning of life ?
Whats the meaning of pain ?
Whats the meaning of heartbreak ?
.
One, 21 guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 guns
Throw up your arms into the sky,
You and I.
.
I surrendered
What am i feeling ?
Am i emotional ?
Am i sad ?
Am i happy ?
Am i glad ?
I can't tell. Shocking news lead to a world of discovery. I was kinda expecting it. I knew it in my heart. I could see it in their actions. I just diden't confirm it .
I feel emptiness. I can't feel a thing. I'm digging deeper. I'm sinking in.
What is this feeling ? I suddenly feel like i'm the third party. The extra.
Complication. I felt like giving up. I felt they were more suited. I diden't want to stand in their way. Anguished aroused. I typed the message. I was ready to send it. I cried. I coulden't do it.
Later someone called. They asked if i was okay.
I put on a stong front. I walked out of the house. If i stayed at home, Tears will roll.
I breathed in air. Heared them talk. Talked about hypnosis. Redundence
They gave me advice. On what i should do. I followed it.
No replies. I wondered around. I diden't go home.
My strong front broke down.
I called Joie. I cried my heart out ......
I went home.
.
What am i feeling ? - Truman