Recent Posts

Thursday 29 October 2009

Sacrifice



.
My Sister's Keeper. Whats the meaning of true sacrifice? Whats the meaning of living? What is our purpose in life? Why is the world unbalanced, Unfair and unjust? Thoughts that scurried through my head as tears cascaded from my eyes.
Down from the heavens, descended God's Will. Most childs are borned by accident. Some childs are borned on purpose. A purpose by which defies God's judgement and places fate into our own hands. We see life as an open field, ready to constitute the path we will walk on.
But what is life without happiness? Happiness which can only be obtained from the sacrifice of another...
So what if it hurts me?
So what if i break down?
So what if this world just throws me off the edge,
And my feet run out of ground.
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
I'm just trying to let them be happy
.
So called Happiness - Truman