Recent Posts

Friday 6 November 2009

Meaning

Why Do We Sleep When The Next Day We Wake To Still Live With Yesterday
Remember the feelings, remember the day My stone heart was breaking and my love ran away. I slowly pulled the trigger. Could i say my heart was broken?  Torn into two? My world fell apart because of you? 
There Is Love Of Course. And Then There's Life, Its Enemy. 
The knight and shining armor turned out to be a loser in alluminum foil, ever so fragile. Everytime i think i'm standing strong i get pulled back down. Down to the ground. Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes just be an illusion. An illusion of the heart. They say it is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all. They say that you can't lie to yourself, well I told myself I wouldn't be depressed and here I am.
Love Seek Fourth Not Itself To Please, Nor For Itself To Have Any Care, But For Another To Gives It Ease, And Builds A Heaven In Hell's Despair.
Every night, many people ask God to let them feel nothing but love. But if you really think about it, love leads to nothing but a painful experience. Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
If You Would Be Loved, Love And Be Lovable.
I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken. I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived. But can i really do it?
.
SheWolfed
So called meaning of love - Truman